Mission and Vision
You are here:
521 Winifred Way
Indianapolis, IN 46240
GO TO YOUR LOCAL BOOK STORE IN ORDER TO FIND a MUSIC MAGAZINE YOU CAN.
Look at the layout associated with magazine and flip to the straight back, typically in which the reviews are found. You should be trying to find CD Reviews of bands that you have not been aware of. Sometimes, the reviewer shall record the record label it really is on. It and take it home if you see a lot of bands you've never heard of getting CD Reviews in that magazine, purchase.
Begin writing out the names of the mags and details or kind them as a spreadsheet. (should you not have spreadsheet, always check down Google papers.)
Develop a database of publications and papers. Every neighborhood newsprint within a 2 hour radius of the hometown should be in this database. Find the names out regarding the music reviewers and put "ATTN : cd reviewers name" after the address.
Now you need a one-sheet that you have a database of names and addresses to work with. Some bands make the error of delivering a press kit that is full. Understand this scenario through the reviewer's footwear. Exactly how many CDs do they be in the mail every single day? Where will they be designed to put the giant stack of band bio's they have? There usually just isn't enough time in your day to see all of the material they receive AND review the music. Therefore keep it simple.
To know about Kane Brown and Keith Urban, please go to all of our page Florida Georgia Line (
A lot of songs which used to fall under the southern classic rock genres are now actually considered country dance music. For instance, Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Sweet Home Alabama" and Creedence Clearwater Revival's "Down in the Corner" have become popular country
. ZZ Top's "Los Angeles Grange" is a very country line dance song that is popular. You could realize that there a whole lot of mixed genre songs on this list, but this is what the individuals want. Let's Get Started.
* "Sweet Residence Alabama" / Lynyrd Skynyrd * "Free Bird" / Lynyrd Skynyrd
* "Folsom Prison Blues" / Johnny Cash * "Ring Of Fire" /
* "The Seat " / George Strait * "The Fireman" / George Strait
* "Chattahoochie" /Alan Jackson * "Tall, Tall Woods" / Alan Jackson
* "Shake it For Me" / Luke Bryan * "Chicken Fried" / Zac Brown
* "Wagon Wheel" / Darius Rucker * "Save a Horse" / Big and Rich
* "Walkin After" Midnight/ Patsy Cline * "Crazy" / Patsy Cline
* "Love Bug" / George Jones * "Fantasies" / Fleetwood Mac
* "Family Tradition" / Hank Williams Jr. * "Your Cheatin' Heart" / Hank Sr.
* "Sleepwalk" /Santo and Johnny * "Hey Bartender" / Little Big Town
* "Before He Cheats" / Carrie Underwood * "Bottoms Up" / Brantley Gilbert
* "Seminole Wind" / John Anderson * "10,000 Angels" / Martina Mcbride
* "Love's The Sole House" / Martina Mcbride * "Cupid Shuffle" / Cupid
* "Copperhead Road"/ Steve Earle * "Lovesick Blues" / Patsy Cline
* "You're All I Think About" / Patti Loveless * "La Grange"/ ZZ Top
* "The Watermelon Crawl" / Tracy Byrd * "Mountain Music" / Alabama
* "Neon Moon" / Brooks and Dunn * "Sweet Child O" Mine" / Guns 'n' Roses
* "Boot Scootin' Boogie" / Brooks and Dunn * "El Paso" / Marty Robbins
* "Six Days on The Road" / Sawyer Brown *Jump over" / House Of soreness
* "Achey Breaky Heart" / Billy Ray Cyrus * "Summertime Of '69" / Bryan Adams
* "Cotton Eyed Joe" / Rednex * Wonderful Tonight/ Eric Clapton
* "Tennessee Waltz" / Patsy Cline * "Swingin'" / John Anderson
* "8 second ride" / Chris Ledoux * "Cadillac Ranch" / Chris Ledoux
* "cannot you see" / Marshall Tucker * "Redneck Woman" / Gretchen Wilson
* "Here for the Party" / Gretchen Wilson * "Bad Moon Rising" / CCR
* "Down Regarding The Corner" / CCR * "Midnight Special" /CCR
* "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" / Poison * "Li'l White Church" / Little Big Town
* "If We Die Young" / The Band Perry * "Better Dig 2" / The Band Perry
* "Cruise" / Florida Georgia Line * "Man I feel a Woman"/ Shania Twain
* "Luckenbach Texas"/ Waylon and Willie * "The Gambler" / Kenny Rogers
* "Good Hearted Woman" / Waylon and Willie * "Jambalaya" / Hank Sr.
* "Beer for my Horses" / Toby Keith * "we Love This Bar" / Toby Keith
* "Friends In minimal Places" / Garth Brooks * "Joy towards the World"/ 3 Dog Night
No records to display.
Compose New Message
Copyright 2011 by DotNetNuke Corporation